I got another mountain bike ride in the redwoods, and caught up on some email before the LMC server switch. Why is it that the email server has to be changed every 18 months or so? Anyway, I got Sara and we picked up Nan for a quick lunch at Jamba Juice. Nan got a Razamataz and I got a shot of wheat grass. Sounds like we've adapted to our surroundings doesn't it (lol).
After lunch Sara and I picked up Mills and headed home for home work time. After home work we headed out to find a new park. We landed at Seascape Park, which is part of the Santa Cruz County Parks and Recreation system. I had the mental wherewithal to snap a few photos, one of the view from the park and the other of the kids on the swing set - enjoy.


After baths and dinner we all are happy with our Santa Cruzin! day. Peace to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment