This week has been routine so far but a little easier because Sara Rose does not have spelling homework. If you didn't know this already, she isn't a big fan of spelling homework and it always takes her twice as long to complete it as it should. So our evenings have been relatively peaceful and realaxing. If you noticed, I wrote 'Sara Rose' earlier and that is another development in the continuting story of what name she wants. She has decided to go back to 'Sara Rose' which makes her mom very happy.
Speaking of mom, Nan is such a sweet wife that she bought me not one, but two flu shots this week. This was such a special gift (lol) but was really just an excuse to go have lunch together. We went to a really good greek place and split a salad with prawns. Get used to calling shrimp prawns because that is what they are on the west coast.
I've been drowning in grading this week as I try to wrap up the semester online. Thanks to the gracious internet gods the internet is down in Banner Elk and I can't do anything at work so I've updated the blog.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment