It has been quite a whirlwind of activity since Graham left town. Sara Rose's school doesn't actually start until tomorrow (January 12th), so the kids and I have had lots of bonding time. Last week was Nan's first week back at work, which ended up being a three day week since I was short on childcare- not that I minded. The kids and I have had a great time riding bikes, playing at the beach and the park and hanging out at the library. It has been wonderful to have a little extra time with them. Most recently Mills has been working on riding his bike sans training wheels, and Sara Rose has been plowing through the Harry Potter books. She is quite the reader these days. This morning I dropped the kids off at Mills' school for a few hours so I could get a run in, clean the house and generally have a little peace and quiet before we jump back into the work/school routine. We have lots of exciting things to look forward to in the coming months- Graham's final move to California, swim lessons starting up, maybe a trip to Tahoe and lots more beach time. So stay tuned to Santa Cruzin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment